Setting up a Template Mapping
Select the GatherContent plugin in the sidebar
2. Click the 'Create new mapping' button
3. Select your GatherContent Account, Project and Template to map
4. Select the Craft Section and Entry Type that you'd like to map your content to
You can also select the Craft status when you migrate the content (enabled or disabled).
Tip: A GatherContent Template and Craft Entry Type can only be mapped once. Previously mapped templates and Entry types will be visible, but not selectable.
5. Map the GatherContent fields to the Craft fields
You can select 'Do not map' if you want the plugin to ignore a field.
Supported Craft Fields
Not Supported Craft Fields
Tip: The plugin only supports one to one mapping of fields.
6. Click 'Save' on the top right of the screen when you're done
Now you've set up a Template Mapping, you can now migrate content for that Template.