There are two ways that you can remove due dates that have been set for items:
Looking for the legacy help documentation? You can find that here.
From in an item
1. From inside the item, select the current workflow status.
2. Select the set due date for the workflow status that you want to remove.
3. Click the Settings menu (three dots) when the calendar appears and select 'Remove due date'.
This will immediately remove the due date for that workflow status. Users will not be notified of this update.
From the content hub
1. Go to the content hub in the main navigation.
2. Select the items you'd like to remove a due date for. They should appear highlighted once selected. You can hold 'Shift' on the keyboard to select multiple items.
Tip: If you want to do this for ALL items in a project, click on the 'All items' folder on the left sidebar. Select an item, and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Then click 'Select all' from the toolbar.
3. From the toolbar at the bottom of the page, select 'Set due dates'.
4. Click 'Remove date' for any statuses you want to remove the date from.
This will immediately remove the due date for this workflow stage for all of the selected items. Users will not be notified of this update.