Here's how you can copy an existing item in GatherContent. These can be kept in the same project, or copied to another in your GatherContent account.
From in an item
1. From the content hub, select the item you want to duplicate by clicking into it directly.
2. From inside the item, click the settings menu (three dots symbol).
3. From the list, select 'Duplicate item'.
The page will be re-loaded and you'll be inside the duplicated item. The item's content will be duplicated, but any comments from the previous item will not be.
The duplicated item will be located immediately after the original item on the content hub and will be in your first workflow status.
From the content hub
1. Go to the content hub in the main navigation.
2. Select the items you'd like to copy. They should appear highlighted once selected. You can hold 'Shift' on the keyboard to select multiple items.
Tip: If you want to do this for ALL items in a project, click on the 'All items' folder on the left sidebar. Select an item, and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Then click 'Select all' from the toolbar.
3. From the toolbar at the bottom of the page, select 'Copy items'.
4. Choose the project from the dropdown box, that you'd like to copy these items to. This can be another project in your GatherContent account.
5. Press 'Confirm' to copy the items.