Users with access to 'Change billing and subscription' granted to their role, can head over to the account settings to download invoices at anytime. Invoices are not sent out automatically but are always available to download in accounts with active subscriptions.
How to download invoices
1. Go to your Account Settings
2. Open the Usage & Billing tab
3. Select the invoice(s) you need to download
Tip: If you delete your account, you'll no longer have access to your invoices. So if you need your own copies, make sure you download them regularly for your records.
How to change roles and permission settings to access invoices
Head over to People and Groups
2. Click Roles and Permissions then choose the role you want to change
3. Select 'Change billing and subscription' from options shown then click save changes to update the role.
Account cancelled how do I download my invoices
If you end your subscription access to your GatherContent account including access to download invoices will no longer be available.
You would need to reactivate your account within 12 months of ending your subscription to regain access to any invoices.