The calendar is a good place to quickly rearrange your project’s due dates. You can easily drag and drop a due date from one day to another to update when it is set to be completed.
Tip: You can also update the due date of an item by following the same instructions as when you set a due date for an item.
Using the calendar
1. Go to the project’s calendar.
You will see any due dates that have been set for items in your account.
2. Drag the due date onto a different day to update it.
Do this by clicking on it and holding down your mouse.
Your due date will be updated immediately and will be visible on the page. In order to update the specific time of day that an item is due, you will have to go into the item and set the time.
From the content hub
1. Go in to the content hub's main navigation.
2. Select the items you'd like to update a due date for. They should appear highlighted once selected. You can hold 'Shift' on the keyboard to select multiple items.
Tip: If you want to do this for ALL items in a project, click on the 'All items' folder on the left sidebar. Select an item, and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Then click 'Select all' from the toolbar.
3. From the toolbar at the bottom of the page, select 'Set due dates'.
4. Click the 'Set due date' link for each status in the workflow, for each date you want to update.
5. Choose a date and time on the calendar, and press 'Save changes' to save the update.