Users can have multiple GatherContent accounts linked to the same email address. This allows you to work across projects that may be in different GatherContent accounts you own or have been invited to.
- Logging in via the 'Choose' screen
- Switching accounts from the project dashboard
- Star accounts for easy access
- Viewing inactive accounts
- Create a new account using the same login details
Logging in via the 'Choose' screen
1. Login to GatherContent
If you're already logged in you can go straight to the choose account menu.
2. Choose the account you want to work in
You'll see a full list of your accounts. You'll be able to select the one you need to access.
From here, you can see the number of active projects in that account.
Switching accounts from the project dashboard
When you're logged into an account, you can switch to another account you're a part of on the project dashboard.
- Click the name of the account in the top left.
- From the dropdown list, click another account to log into.
You can star accounts to pin them to the top of the list here too, and see inactive accounts.
Star accounts for easy access
Hover over the name of an account from the list, and click the star icon to pin it to the top of your list, for easy access.
Viewing inactive accounts
If you're still a part of any old accounts that no longer have a paid subscription, they'll show as inactive in the list.
Create a new account using the same login details
You can create a new account using an email address you've used previously. All you need to do is log out and reregister. During the registration you will need to select a unique subdomain.