This article is for the legacy content editor.
To update the status of an Item, you can do this from either the Item itself, or in bulk from the Content tab:
1. Open the Item you want to change the status of
2. Click on the status dropdown
Choose the new status you'd like the Item to have.
3. Select the people to notify
People assigned to this item will be selected by default. You can also choose people to loop in.
4. Update the status
Tip: Items that are updated to a 'Read-only' workflow status will not be editable, however you can still add Comments to them.
You can also update the status of Items in bulk from the Content tab:
1. Head to the Content tab
2. Select the Items you want to change the status of
3. Select "Update status"
4. Select the status you want to change the Items to, and click "Update Status"
You can select who to notify about this change from the list.