You can view and copy the HTML of content fields in an item, or for the whole item, to edit later on when adding this content to your CMS.
Copy the HTML of a field of content
- To copy the HTML of a field, head into to the item by clicking it's name from the Content tab or Overview tab.
- From within an item, hover over the field you want to copy the HTML of.
- Click the 'Copy HTML' link that appears. This is then copied for you to paste elsewhere.
View and copy the HTML of the whole item's content
1. From within the item, click the Settings menu.
2. From the dropdown, click 'View HTML'.
3. Click 'Copy all' at the bottom to get all of the HTML for this item.
Tip: We recommend that you make any edits to the HTML in your CMS.