Integrate GatherContent with Drupal. You can:
- Migrate content into Drupal 7 and 8
- Update migrated content in Drupal 7 and 8
How it works
Installing our Drupal module on your site allows you to quickly pull over content from your GatherContent account to Drupal. Content can be imported as any sort of node content type.
The module currently supports the following features:
- Import content from GatherContent
- Update content in Drupal from GatherContent
- Upload content from Drupal to GatherContent
- Multilingual support using Entity translation module
- Meta tag basic support
- Content hierarchy
- Drush support
This module isn’t backward compatible with older versions of the module and we don’t provide any upgrade path for it.
The integration was produced, and is maintained by Cheppers, in partnership with GatherContent.
Here’s what the latest version of our Drupal integration includes:
- Importing content into Drupal as unpublished
- Importing content into email/telephone type for Drupal 8
- Programmatic support for new field types
- Automating imports using Drush
- Simplified menu items importing
- Greater compatibility between importing and updating
- Importing content into entity reference fields referencing to taxonomy terms in Drupal 8
This module supports Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.