- Introduction to the Craft Integration
- Installing the GatherContent plugin
- Configuring the GatherContent plugin
Introduction to the Craft Integration
Integrate GatherContent with Craft. Using the integration you can:
- Migrate content from GatherContent into Craft
- Update migrated content in Craft
How does the integration work?
The plugin allows you to map each field in your GatherContent Templates with Craft fields. You can then migrate all mapped content from GatherContent to Craft. See the fields that you can map to here.
The integration was produced, and is maintained by Solspace, in partnership with GatherContent and Pixel & Tonic.
The module supports Craft 3. This module isn’t backward compatible with older versions of Craft.
Installing the GatherContent plugin
Follow these instructions to install the plugin:
- Navigate to the plugin store in your Craft system, or download it from our Github pages
- Search for GatherContent and click inside
- Click 'Install'
Configuring the GatherContent plugin
Once you've installed the Craft plugin, you'll need to configure it. You'll need to create an API key before you can use the plugin.
1. Head to your Craft 'Settings'
2. Select 'GatherContent' from the 'Plugins' area
3. Fill in your details
Add your GatherContent Email Address, API key and Assets Volume Handle.
Tip: Your Assets Volume Handle is where you store the media. We'd recommend setting this as 'GatherContent' for clarity.
4. Click 'Save'
A message will confirm if GatherContent has been successfully linked to your Craft CMS.
Once you’ve successfully entered your credentials you can setup your Template Mappings.