We have a video showing you the basics of getting started with GatherContent:
Below we've pulled together some useful resources to help you get started with GatherContent:
Produce content in GatherContent
Dive right into learning how to write, edit and approve content within a clear workflow.
- Find out which items (similar to pages on a website, or articles in a blog section of your website) are assigned to you.
- Learn how to add and edit your content and add comments to help review content.
- Update an items workflow status once you're ready to notify other working on the content that it's their turn to work on the content.
Learn how to set up a project in GatherContent
Structure, organise, manage and migrate content using GatherContent.
- Build out your first template, and learn about the different field types each template contains and include guidelines to help direct authors.
- Create items with the template applied to them, ready for others to add content and comments to.
- Invite people to your project, and control what they can and can't do by the role which you give to them.
- Set up a workflow for your project, and apply due dates to workflow status'.
- Migrate content from GatherContent into your CMS, ready to go live.