Watch our "15 minute Getting Started" webinar to get your project up and running on GatherContent in no time.
The video covers the basics of getting a project set up, including how to structure your Items to reflect your site map, how to apply a template to an Item and the process of populating and approving an Item.
Produce content in GatherContent
Dive right into learning how to write, edit and approve content within a clear workflow.
- Find out which Items (similar to pages on a website, or articles in a blog section of your website) are assigned to you.
- Learn how to add and edit your content and add comments to help review content.
- Update an Items workflow status once you're ready to notify other working on the content that it's their turn to work on the content.
Learn how to set up a project in GatherContent
Structure, organise, manage and migrate content using GatherContent.
- Build out your first template, and learn about the different field types each template contains and include guidelines to help direct authors.
- Create Items with the template applied to them, ready for others to add content and comments to.
- Invite people to your project, and control what they can and can't do by the role which you give to them.
- Set up a workflow for your project, and apply due dates to workflow status'.
- Migrate content from GatherContent into your CMS, ready to go live.